A few weeks ago, the pro-choice women in this country held a women’s march that had little, if anything, to do with the problems real women face. And by real women, I mean women who were born biologically female and not those who pretend to be female because they “feel like a woman.” The women I talked to could not relate to those women, myself included. The pro-choice side is losing and this is why:
- The science is on our side, not theirs. Each day we learn more about what happens in the womb, from 4D sonograms (which provide much clearer pictures of unborn children than we have ever seen before.) to providing surgery for unborn children. The science is clear and leaves no doubt, the unborn are human beings and as such are worthy of our protection. Though we already knew that, the fact science continues to confirm our side only makes them more desperate and in the end, this one fact will win the case for the pro-life side.
- Women do not naturally hate their children. Though feminists have tried to say otherwise for the past 50 years or so the truth cannot be denied. Women do not hate their children. By trying to pit women against their own children they are trying to set up a premise that flies in the face of nature. It is far more natural for a woman to protect her child than kill it. You can only go against nature for so long before Nature fights back. And when Nature fights back, it will always win.
- They have no respect for society. Families are the foundation of any well-functioning society. Mothers and fathers are the cornerstone of this foundation because they are responsible for creating the next generation of responsible adults who will carry on the work of maintaining the society. If the family is weak, society will follow. We only have to look at the single parent homes in this country to see how the children fare in such an environment. Unfortunately, and I say this as a single mother myself, children tend to have a more difficulties and way too many end up in a life of crime. Mothers and fathers are NOT as easily replaced as the pro-choice community would have you believe. And as such the impact that the loss of children has on both parents has been tremendous and has corrupted our society.
- Human beings have a biological need to reproduce. There is nothing discriminatory about biology. There is nothing “hateful” about a man wanting to be with a woman and vice versa. The need to reproduce is absolutely essential to our very existence, without it we will go extinct. There is nothing “homophobic” or “transphobic” about heterosexuality. It is natural, normal and without it gays and so called-transgenders wouldn’t even be here to complain about how rough it is to be them. No one gets here without a mother and father. Regardless if it is a lesbian who gets inseminated or a gay couple that does surrogacy. You need mother to carry the child and father to supply the seed, plain and simple. No amount of calling it a “social construct” is going to change the truth. Men need women and women need men, period.
- Lastly and most importantly, babies are amazingly cute! Whenever women see their sonograms, even the more blurry non 4D sonograms, they are more likely to not get an abortion. Why? Because it humanizes them and they become a baby in their mind and heart. And no one can kill a cute little baby. That is why the pro-choice refers to them as fetuses, blobs of tissue, products of conception and whatever else because the minute they refer to them as a baby they will not kill their child.
For these reasons the pro-choice community will never win the culture war. Also, as time goes on, more and more people are moving to the pro-life side. As Jeff Goldblum said in the first Jurassic Park: Life finds a way. The only truth to ever come out of Hollywood.