Shop Amazon at: Blacknright’s Market
Many will take that title to mean that I hate gay people. That I want them all dead or at least shipped off to the Netherlands so the rest of us could live in peace. The truth is my problem is not so much with the average gay or lesbian I meet in the course of my day. It is with the Gay Elite, the powerful political organizations and PACs, that wish to bend the rest of us to their will. I have never been one to bend to anyone’s will-ask God he will tell you. So it is with those organizations that I do battle with. Even so I have come to realize the seriousness of homosexuality and it is for these reasons that I am anti-gay.
1) I don’t think anyone should have 20 years knocked off their life. Gay sex is inherent with disease, there is no healthy way to have gay sex. I am about to get graphic here so excuse me. You cannot engage in anal sex (and this goes for straight couples too) without inviting a host of diseases into your body. The anus was not created to take that kind of penetration. We also must look at the purpose of sperm. Sperm was created to create children. Therefore when it goes into a woman’s body it suppresses her immune system. It does this so it can find the egg and fertilize it without being killed by the lymph system. It will usually suppress it for a day or two after that it is fair game. Of course, the sperm won’t survive much longer than that anyway. Now imagine you’re a sperm and you are ejected into a man’s body. You still suppress the immune system because that is what you are programmed to do but meanwhile you are looking for an uterus you will never find. There is nothing to fertilize so you die but not before some more of your buddies also make their way into this same body, and some more and some more and some more. And before you know it you have thrown your immune system out of whack because of all this suppressant you keep putting in it and what do you get? AIDS-that’s what. This is why it is so easy for AIDS to travel man to man or man to woman but very hard to travel woman to woman or woman to man. But AIDS/HIV is just the start there are so many other diseases out there that affect gay men specifically more than the general public. It is shameful we care more about their right to engage in sodomy then we care about their lives.
2) Because there is no freedom in homosexuality. By this I mean if you have even one same sex fantasy you are told you are gay, that you will always be gay, that you were born this way and it is up to you to further the cause by embracing the gay lifestyle. People like Jake Taylor, an ex-gay man from England or Alan Chambers, the founder of Exodus-one the largest ex-gay ministries in the U.S.- are told that change is impossible. Even though we know sexuality is fluid, nowadays it must be immutable in order to usurp the civil rights that were fought for and paid with, blood, sweat and tears of ethnic minorities.
3) I am anti-gay because I feel gays and lesbian deserve a better life then one that seems to be affected by depression, suicide, promiscuity, domestic violence, and alcohol abuse to name just a few things. While many will contend that there are an immeasurable amount of people who are happy being gay, there is a much larger group that is not. These people are silenced or are told they suffer from internal homophobia. Reparative therapy is often ridiculed by those in the gay community. A person who might seek it out is often berated for doing so. Even if they feel “wrong” in having same sex relations, they are told their reasons for not engaging in same sex sex are based on bigotry and are unenlightened.
4) I am anti-gay because the collective group as a whole looks down on marriage and child-rearing. Even though not one of them could exist without us “breeders” they are still quite adamant in their distaste for raising children. I have personally been told by a gay man that my having a child is no big deal that even monkeys can have children and where is Planned Parenthood when you need them? Or how about this post from some pro-gay person who commented about a recent story where straight people were being called breeders and Jamaican men had racial slurs hurled their way: “Really? You’re worried about violence from the gay guys calling you breeders? What, are they forcibly going to make you fabulous? And since when was verbally accosting people a crime? I’d totally be in jail by now.” http://www.giveupblog.com/2006/07/damn-breeders.html. Obviously this person sees nothing wrong with intimidating, threatening or assaulting straight people! All of which is ILLEGAL!!!! These people demand respect for their lifestyle but seem unwillingly to give the same respect to the rest of us. People like this blogger are bullies. (Note: Most people think assault is physically hurting someone, assault is actually threatening someone, battery is physically harming them.)
5) I am anti gay because they actively promote division. When it is not gays vs. straights, it is gays vs. lesbians. And there is an intense hatred for bisexuals by those in the alphabet community. You only have to read “After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the 90’s” to understand this. The authors admit to using propaganda on the American public to endear homosexuality to the masses that would exclude, drag queens, pedophiles and anyone else who didn’t resemble the boy/girl next door. They admitted that gay men hate lesbians and lesbians want nothing to do with gay men. And then if that wasn’t enough you have a million sub-categories of gays-tops, bottoms, bug chasers, gift givers, and every fetish known to man. Everything in this world of theirs is centered on whom they sleep with. There is nothing like that in the “straight” community. We may have our preferences but we sure don’t define our entire identity on them.
It is for all these reasons that I am anti-gay. I firmly believe we short change gays by allowing them to live in their sin. Moreover, glorifying it and normalizing it has done more harm than good. One day people will look back and will be amazed at how truly cold we were. They will show nothing but contempt when they read about how we threw our children to the wolves in order not to hurt someone’s feelings. Our cowardice will be epic but hopefully so will our heroism as we finally stand together and fight those who call us bigots for protecting our children. You want to be gay-fine. But you are not taking my child with you! For in the end I am Black and Right!
Shop Amazon at: Blacknright’s Market