This program shows how the global warming alarmists are trying use fake data to scare the population and trying to create an one world government and more importantly an one world bank that would be under the control of just a few elitists. Be afraid be very afraid. But most of all follow the money!
This has got to be one of the funniest videos I have ever seen you are going to love it! Bravo JibJab!
Some realizations are just more painful then others. This is one of those, I was joking at SGP that my son is going to grow up and tell people, “Yeah all my family did growing up was protest the government. It was like we were hippies but with morals.” After that little realization hit me I sat down and wrote this piece. I hope it makes those wacky, Leftists who are calling us racists and threats to national security remember what it was like when it was their side being called that. And I hope it makes them stop, take a pause and for once in their life, actually do the right thing! Enjoy the reading! ~Dena
As you think back on the sixties (at least from what I have been told and read, I wasn’t there. LOL) and what described the “hippie” movement we are doing the same thing today but with a greater purpose-to restore God and country. But let’s look at some things we have in common with the hippies of yesterday.
1) Pretty much started the homeschooling movement. Didn’t want their kids learning all that imperialistic garbage. You know things like how to bathe or the importance of having a job. And who homeschools today? Conservative Christians who don’t want their kids learning all that environmental garbage. You know things like light bulbs make the sun hotter or killing babies is good for Mother Earth.
2) Held protests about the government. Back then it was to get out us of Viet Nam, make slaughtering the unborn legal and free STDs for everybody! Now with the Tea Party movement we have protests about the government, but this time it is to get us out of debt. To stem illegal immigration which is taking jobs from Americans and to uphold the law of the land, not to bend it, not to abolish it but to live by the Constitution and the principles it espouses.
3) Had their own music. From Jimi Hendrix to Bob Dylan, the music reflected what was going on with their anti-government scene. Nowadays it is country music that most reflects the conservative values in this country. Not every conservative listens to country music, but by and large the biggest fans of country music are conservatives. From Toby Keith to Trace Adkins, we revere the people who also revere our land.
4) Were counter-culture. The hippies were the counter-culture movement of their time. Working to bring about some of the most detrimental changes to our society. Espousing radical feminism which vilified husbands and children. Promoting dangerous alternative sexual identities and practices and becoming awash in hedonism. Now who is counter-culture? We are! As we work to bring God back to America, to allow women the opportunity to have children and stay home with them without feeling like a failure. We are working for the betterment of society by embracing traditional mores that lead us to greatness in the first place. We are working to eliminate abortion but helping those with crisis pregnancies, solidifying marriage as between one man and one woman and not this anything goes mentality, making sure children have decent schools instead of the failing public schools we have today. These are the counter-culture’s objectives today.
5) Despised mainstream society and media so they built their own. Whether it was a pamphlet or a record company, the hippies of yesterday built their own media since they couldn’t depend on mainstream media to tell their side. Yet those hippie entrepreneurs of yesterday are now media moguls of today and today it is our side that cannot be told. It is the conservative movement that really has grabbed a hold of blogging online, Twitter and social networks like A Black Conservative Digest and others to get their stories out. The internet is fast catching up with the more traditional forms of communication (tv, radio, newspapers, etc) as where people turn to get their information. In 1994 only 2 percent of people got their news from the internet and by 2004 that figure had risen to 29 percent. Other forms of communication have dropped. In fact, television went from 72 percent to 60 percent during that same time (Trends, 2005, Washington DC: Pew Research Center, 2004, pp 42, 44-45) Conservatives absolutely despise how liberalism has become mainstream and doing what they can to stem the tide and bring society back into alignment with what is right and not just what “feels” right.
So there you have it! We are the new hippies. Maybe we need to come up with a new word. Instead of hippies we could be the chippies! Nah, let’s just stick with the Right, because after all, we are! But isn’t if funny the same things they fought for (homeschooling, the rights of parents to raise their children without government interference, to hold the government more accountable to the people, etc.) are now the same things we are fighting for and they are against. We’re the nutjobs now! But remember just a generation ago, you were fighting for the same thing-what happened? Oh I know you must’ve forgotten from all that LSD and pot you did. Never mind.
Someone ought to remind Nancy that, whatever the truth about Global Warming, it is awfully hot in Hell. ~Steven W. Mosher, Population Research Institute (PRI).
That line was taken from a very good commentary by one of my favorite pro-life heroes, Steven W. Mosher. In it he describes the meeting between the pope and Nancy Pelosi. Nancy requested the meeting and the Pope agreed but wanted no photographers or reporters. This wasn’t going to be some photo-op that she could spin to make it seem like “Hey I am hanging out with the Pope! I’m a great Catholic!”
According to the PRI article by Mosher he asserts that the Pope actually leaked the conversation they would be having prior to the meeting as to not give Pelosi the opportunity to claim one thing was talked about when it was actually another. “As the Vatican Press Office described the meeting, “took the opportunity to speak of the requirements of the natural moral law and the Church’s consistent teaching on the dignity of human life from conception to natural death which enjoins all Catholics, and especially legislators, jurists and those responsible for the common good of society, to work in cooperation with all men and women of good will in creating a just system of laws capable of protecting human life at all stages of its development.”
As you can see in this conversation, the Pope “strongly rebuked” her for her support of abortion. Personally, I would’ve been more happy to see her forbidden from taking communion at all. But at least she got a serious chatisment for lying about the Catholic stance on abortion and that needs to be applauded.
Now I am not Catholic so I don’t know how it works in their religion but I know in mine, when I broke the chastity law, I was forbidden from taking sacrament for three months, I could not give talks, lead prayers and I had to report to the Bishop or one of the bishopric about my progress every week. I tell you this not because I am angered by my church’s treatment of me-to the contrary I am thankful that they held me accountable and that I was treated fairly and justly but also with mercy. All these things were part of the repentance process, Nancy and the rest of her ilk need to be called to repentance and need to be held accountable for their actions and that means they shouldn’t be allowed communion.
Doctrine is not up for debate, if you don’t like the doctrine-go find another church. You do not get to change the doctrines, tenets and the foundation upon which the church was built. I find it appalling that so many Christians, in general, will simply dismiss the things they don’t agree with and try to impose their own warped values onto the Church of Christ. Whether you are Mormon, Catholic, Baptist, Protestant, Christ is our leader and we are to follow his teachings-NOT YOURS!!! You want to be a god, become Mormon, follow the rules, do the ordinances and in due time you will get there, otherwise since you are not God now you don’t get to decide what His Laws are! (And oh one more thing, even if you do become a god like Elohim-you still don’t get to decide what His Laws are!)
It is time that true Catholics reclaim their religion from the liars. It is time that everyone that serves Christ stand against those who attempt to corrupt his Word. It is time to guard ourselves with the armor of Christ and valiantly spread his Gospel across the globe! Last of all, it is time for Nancy to repent and if she refuses then she is to be regarded as an enemy of the Lord and treated accordingly. May Christ change her heart, he is the only one who can.
I am constantly amazed at the amount of people who buy into the whole global warming myth. These same people call God a fairy tale but have fallen for the biggest hoax in the history of mankind. Let’s look at what Al Gore and his band of minions want us to believe:
1) Lightbulbs change the temperature of the sun!
2) Aerosol cans rip to shreds the ozone layer.
I will admit I am completely ignorant when it comes to science. I am lucky to know I live on the third planet from the sun and I owe that knowledge to John Lithgow and his tv show “Third Rock from the Sun.” Well that and to Bill Nye the Science Guy who taught me how to remember all nine planets in order by which is closest to the sun-Mecury (My), Venus (Very), Earth (Eager), Mars (Mother), Jupiter (Just), Saturn (Served), Uranus (Us) , Neptune (Nine) and Pluto (Pizzas) (I know Pluto has been downgraded but I am not exactly trusting the scientific community these days, so a planet it stays!)
All that being said, I know enough to know that my little 60 watt bulb does not have enough power to light my bathroom most days but you expect me to believe it has enough to travel through my ceiling, go 93 million miles penetrating the atmosphere and reaches the sun and somehow manages to add heat to it? Are you frickin’ kidding me? And don’t tell me about the speed of light. This isn’t light-this a small filament lightbulb! Light is an independent force that can never be captured. What we are talking about here is a man-made representation of light. And I refuse to believe that CFLs are going to cool us down. And if we are heating up so much why am I freezing my tail off here?
The whole global warming theory is based on nothing more than a bunch of insane rantings by liberals and not on anything scientific. For instance explain to me how Right Guard deodorant can float up to the ozone layer of the Earth? Unless I went up in a rocket ship and started spraying deodorant everywhere, maybe then I would believe it could have some effect but as it stands now the whole thing is simply preposterous. Yet we have come to accept these things as fact. I will admit we can create smog which in turn creates unhealthy air quality, which can lead to sickness. But I am not buying air conditioning is going to be the death of this planet.
In fact while everyone is screaming about global warming, there has been SNOW IN LAS VEGAS within the last week!!!! When is the last time you heard of snow in Vegas?
“Last Wednesday (December 17, 2008) , the Las Vegas Valley officially recorded 3.6 inches of snow at the weather service office, with up to 8 inches in some locations.”
On the 23rd it snowed again. But yeah, I can see how we are experiencing global warming. Not to mention there are other scientists who say we are experiencing a cooling trend. So which is it are we heating up or cooling down? Whatever it is I am not going to worry about it because I am NOT GOD and have no control over the Earth’s temperature. Then if you think you do, it is you that should seek professional help for your overinflated ego and while you do I that I will go put on another layer of clothing because I am freezing over here!